0

Updating

Posted by Derrick on 20:53
Well, here we are. Christmas gone and there is a lot to update on. My wonderful wife and I are expecting another child soon. Our son is due to be born on the 25th of January 2015. Our daughter is very excited. She is having a great time (despite a broken arm earlier in the autumn!). Work is brilliant. I can't believe that it is two whole years since I left godforsaken awful place. I truly am so grateful to God for what I have received in terms of work and better quality of life. I intend to write a short post about church soon so I won't say too much about that here. Anyway, lots to look forward to in the New Year. Almost forgot, I have tickets to see Wales beat Scotland in the Six Nations! God really is good...

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates