0

Fear and worry

Posted by Derrick on 09:04
Once more it has been a difficult time to be blogging. Church has been great. Well, not completely. we lost our pastor to illness recently and that was difficult. There is a new team that are hoping to keep going with what God is doing but it is always difficult. I have been doing some preaching lately and I hope to be able to post some of the sermons online in a bit. The main problem I have had recently is a silly worry over something in the news. It has really gripped me and I am trying to pray through it. Maybe the enemy is getting at me, I don't know. I just know that I should feel a total trust and reliance on God and his promises. Problem is though, I don't! Is it always wrong to have doubts and to not trust 100%? I shall have to investigate. Anyway, work beckons.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates