0

Acts 3 and 4

Posted by Derrick on 23:25
Been reading again tonight and once more there are two interesting points that came to me.

Firstly, the abundance of times the apostles mention the fact that Jesus was raised from the dead. I grow weary of the times I am told by atheists that the Bible never says that the tomb was empty. Surely nobody who read Acts properly could possibly think this.

Secondly, I thought that the conversation between the Sanhedrin and Peter and John was interesting. They were told to stop preaching in public. Today many pastors are told not to preach in public. Nothing ever changes. There will always be opposition and there will always be Jesus. I know which side wins ...

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates