0

New Year

Posted by Derrick on 09:00
Happy New Year

2014 was a great year. It was a year in which I re-connected with God and in which He very graciously allowed me to share some things about him. Church was wonderful Work was great. Family life (when I wasn't being unnecessarily grumpy) was wonderful.

We are expecting our son to arrive in a few weeks and this is utterly wonderful. We have chosen a name for him which the beautiful wife found when she was in hospital. It relates to the story of Nehemiah and I think I will be reading the book about him over the next couple of weeks.

Not everything was hunky-dory. There are still problems that I am facing and there are still things that I irrationally let annoy me. I am working on them but thankfully so is God. That is an amazing truth and one that I hold onto every single day

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates