0

Church

Posted by Derrick on 21:20
It has been a difficult year for church. We lost our wonderful pastor to a hideous disease earlier in the year. he had been ill for a little while and there was a plan to transition to our new pastor slowly. this plan wasn't God's it seems. He wanted to take John to be in heaven with him and I can't blame him on little bit! What a truly Christian man he was. I only knew him for a few months but was wonderfully blessed with every conversation.

Our new pastor wanted a small group of people to help as a sort of transition team or leadership team. He asked me and my wife to join him in that group alongside a very Godly couple. It is a wonderful privilege and I think that God will really use us and I hope and pray that I can play a tiny part in his plan.

I have done some leading of the church and I have done some preaching too. I am not preaching for a little while because the baby is on the way but I do think that this is something that God wants me to do more of.

The people at church have been fantastic. They are so loving and so wonderful. Just today one of them told how her painful legs have been healed by God! Such wonderful news!



0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates