0

Philippians day 3

Posted by Derrick on 08:36
Doing this post from work today. Left my Bible in the classroom and for some reasons the app on the phone has different demarcations. Anyway, it is the beginning of chapter 2 today. There is a note in my bible which says - think about how he could have been born and how he could have lived. This is an important point and the humility of Christ is simply stunning but for the first time in ages, this passage doesn't really speak to me about that. I know what it says about Jesus being exalted and that is a wonderful passage but today I see this passage as instructions on how to live like Christ. This wonderful, truly awesome Jesus is someone we should aspire to be like. I think there is more though. Why would Paul give us an unatainable target? I don't think he has, I think that he has shown us that it is possible to attain the target; we can live a Christ like life and the key to this is humility and service. I shall try to be a little less selfish today. It is certainly something I need to work on Hope it works Amen

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates