0

Having a better Quiet Time

Posted by Derrick on 22:26 in
This is something that has been bugging me ever since I became a Christian at University. How on earth do I have a decent quiet time? It is something that I have honestly and truly struggled with. Tonight I even googled how to find a decent quiet time with God. Not a lot really spoke to me but there is something that I would like to do. I shall take my favourite book and I shall read through it section by section. Using the headers in the NIV, I will read through the book of Philippians over the next couple of weeks. I will do it before I go to school or maybe on the bus and as I go through the passage I will ask God to reveal something different to me. I will try and post on here as often as possible to see what God is saying.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates