0

Update on the Bible Reading

Posted by Derrick on 21:20
Well, it is going well. Day 150 in a row of reading Scripture. I cannot be sure but I am fairly certain that this is a record for me. Keeping a tally of the books I have finished is actually getting difficult now but I will have a go. Genesis. Exodus. Leviticus. Numbers. Deuteronomy. Joshua. Judges. Ruth. Job. Matthew. Mark. Luke. All of these have been done with the Bible app I am using. Acts. Romans. 1 Corinthians. 2 Corinthians. Galatians. Ephesians. Philippians. Colossians. 1 Thessalonians. 2 Thessalonians. 1 Timothy. 2 Timothy. Titus. Philemon. 1 Peter. 2 Peter. 1 John. 2 John. 3 John. Jude. All of these have been 'extras'done because I need to read more of God's word. I make that 32 books out of 66. Not bad for 150 days. I pray it continues.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates