0

Bible Study

Posted by Derrick on 10:53
I have been sticking with my bible reading. Not missed a day all year. I had taken a little hiatus in my extra readings from the New Testament. however, for the last few days I have been reading through 1 and 2 Peter and what a couple of letters they are. Powerful testimony from Peter but also full of hope and joy.


A photo posted by Derrick Roberts (@aberchristian) on





Now I am moving on to the letters of John. Hoping to have them finished in the next couple of days. If that is the case then it'll leave me John's gospel to finish then James, Jude, Hebrews and Revelation to read through.




Starting 1,2 & 3 John. That'll leave me Hebrews, James, Jude and Revelation left to read

A photo posted by Derrick Roberts (@aberchristian) on


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates