0

Pastor McConnell

Posted by Derrick on 21:37
The decision is due this week on the case of Pastor James McConnell over in Ulster. He is the one, you may remember, who has been charged with spreading a grossly offensive message. I am hoping and praying that the right decision comes. I don't mind which it is actually but I want the right one.

I don't agree with how he said what he said but I do know that Jesus is the only way to God and that all other ways are false. Some of these teachings have come from Satan, other have not (it isn't as if mankind needs Satan to come up with wrong ideas after all).

If he is found not guilty, that's great. We keep our freedom to preach the truth. if he is found guilty and our freedoms are curtailed? That's nothing more than scripture promised so we are proving God right once more.

I believe that Tuesday is the day for the decision. I will keep him in my prayers up till then and probably after.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates