0

A quiet day in

Posted by Derrick on 20:20
It has been a lovely day in today. I enjoyed my early morning readings from the Bible App. I also enjoyed some quality time with my family which is amazing. It has been exactly three years since we moved into the flat and what a three years it has been.

I have thoroughly enjoyed our time here. The town is lovely, work is good (so good compared to where I was, thank you Lord) and church is just amazing. y wife and I have been at our church now for over two years and feel very much as if God is in control.

What has changed in the three years? I am more relaxed. I don't worry much about work any more. I trust God to help me out with work problems and he has not let me down yet! We have had a new child, and a delightful one he is too. I am preaching more and back doing Sunday School as well which is awesome.

This year will be wonderful and I know that God has great things in store for us at home and in the fellowship. Watch this space ...

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates