0
Posted by Derrick on 13:39
I have been looking through my old Instagram pictures and I have been loving seeing some of them. I think that it is a wonderful thing to reminisce about things. The Lord tell us to remember the good deeds that he did for the Israelites in Egypt. This extends to us. All through our lives God has been there. He has always had our back as they say and there are many good things that he has done for us. 


He brought me to Scotland. He gave me a wonderful family. He has made me stop and stare at the beauty all around me. He has told me how much he loves me. He went to the cross for me and he will call me home to him one day. I think these things are worth remembering.




0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates