0

A Beautiful place

Posted by Derrick on 13:26
I have said before that I live in a beautiful place. I am really blessed to live here. today I was on the way to pick up my daughter from Nursery (I missed her, her mum was like a whippet to the bus stop today). I simply had to stop and take some pictures. Like these two




One of my Bible passages for this morning (day 8 of 366!) was from Matthew 6. I love the Sermon on the Mount as I have said in the past but this passage

28 ‘And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labour or spin. 29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendour was dressed like one of these. 30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you – you of little faith?

is one of my favourites.

I worry a lot about things and this passage helps me so much. God loves me and he loves you, the simplest of messages. This means that we have everything we need. God will look after us and he will make us more splendid than the birds and the flowers. What a glorious thing to know.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates