0

A very pleasant surprise

Posted by Derrick on 16:23
Just been to the local Christian bookshop in order to buy a gift. The lady in there is always nice and always asks after my wife by name (never uses my name though). Now this wasn't the surprise. Rather it involved a former pupil of mine. He had done very well in his examinations but I had never seen him to say that as he left school. I had no idea he was a Christian so my surprise was piqued at seeing him in there but when I congratulated him his answer was 'God helped me with that!'. Astounded as I was he then told me what he was doing these days: 'just going where God leads me'.

Suffice it to say God is amazing and I am genuinely pleased to have seen my former pupil. I have someone else to thank God for tonight!


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates