0

Flippancy within our conversation

Posted by Derrick on 15:47
I have been doing a lot of debating with non-Christians on various message boards of late. It all started after I read God is not great by Christopher Hitchens. His polemic inspired me to challenge some of his more ardent followers. It wasn't difficult to do as our faith is very robust and doesn't need our help. What got me thinking was the sheet number of glib one-liners they tried to use. I must admit I was riled a few times and responded with some one-liners of my own. My question is this. Should we allow our enemies to rile us? Do we lose ground when we respond in the same way? I try not to but just occasionally I succumb

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates