0

Heaven Knows

Posted by Derrick on 13:10
Heaven knows if this is the blog that I will maintain. I hope it will become something that I can keep updating. Being a Christian man is hard enough. I have been enjoying some debate lately with atheists and others. This is a great way of sharpening how I defend my faith but it's not from the atheists that it needs defending from. I am struggling with some aspects of it if I am honest. I have not been able to settle into a church for a little while and this is difficult. I think that God has a plan for me when it comes to church going.

On Tuesday we had housegroup which was excellent. It was about Elijah on Mount Carmel, I loved the image of him taunting the prophets of Baal, but of course it included the story of the still small voice. I know that this is an excellent story and I know that God does indeed sometimes speak through this small voice (isn't that such a British and Anglican doctrine, don't make too much fuss!) but sometimes I wish He would shout at me what he wants me to be doing. Just once

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates