0

A new song to help me worship

Posted by Derrick on 12:50
Recently, I have been getting back into listening to some worship music when I am on the bus into work. This helps me focus more on the Bible, when I read it, and the books I am reading. I tend to have my favourite songs and my favourite artists.

This last year has been all about the band called I Am They. Some of their work has been brilliant and has really helped me focus on God during my personal worship times. They came hot on the heels of For King and Country who, likewise, have some excellent music.

Anyway, the song that has been speaking to me most in the last couple of weeks is the on below. It is by Chris Tomlin and is called Home. It is a beautiful song that talks about no matter where we are or what we are going through, in the end it is all going to be alright. In the end the new Jerusalem will come down and we will live in a place where there will be no more sorrow and no more tears.





0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates