0

Something I saw yesterday

Posted by Derrick on 12:28 in , ,
Having been back on Twitter for a little while, I have come across a few things that have been interesting. I have been a lot less antagonistic there and am mostly avoiding the traps of getting involved in arguments.

Anyway, yesterday I found a link to a video blog which is called TGI Monday. It involves 4 Anglican ministers (three priests and a lay minister) chatting about questions sent in to them. It was good to see. The talk was very good and they covered a couple of interesting issues. I will keep watching and seeing how they get on.

Here is the link


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR6_9gxTfzA

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates