0

Back to work

Posted by Derrick on 21:49
So, after a lovely long holiday, I am back to work on Monday. For the first time in a long time, I am not dreading the first days back. Previously, they have been tough days and tough days to witness in. Teaching is not a Christian friendly job sometimes. The target driven culture in many schools has seen the idea that we are there to provide a safe, wonder filled environment where young people can be nurtured and helped to reach their potential is long gone. This is very very sad. It makes me feel awful. Luckily (per-destined good fortuney?) I don't work in England any more. In Scotland, there are still chances to make a difference and I want to be part of that.

This year, I think I will look into starting a Christian Union. There is already a Scripture Union and I enjoy going there but I think the older Christian students need something. Please pray about it ...

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates