0

Wonderful News

Posted by Derrick on 12:36
Well what an exciting week. It turns out that the baby growing in my wife’s belly was a girl. Exactly a week ago little Naomi Iris was born. It was a traumatic experience for the Mrs though. She was sent into hospital with pre-eclampsia. The first hospital (more on that later) saw her and admitted her for an induction. This was on Saturday. On Sunday they began the process and by Monday morning she was ready for her waters to be broken. We had to wait. And wait. And wait. 36 hours later we hadn’t moved so we asked to go to another hospital. We got there and the next morning they discovered that the baby was breech!

All those people who had been praying for swiftness were mercifully ignored by God. He knew we needed to be in the right hospital at the right time. Thank you Lord for helping bring Naomi to us.

I have, as is usual, been an idiot in so many ways. I got grumpy and annoying and so tired. Why does God (and Mrs Christianman) put up with me? I don’t think I will ever really understand that.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates