0

Some new songs

Posted by Derrick on 09:39
I remember a while ago, posting some songs that were helping me in my personal worship time and I thought that I would add a few more. There are some really good ones that have helped me connect with God in a deeper way this year and that is, obviously, a great thing.
They are simply personal preferences and I make no comment on the theology of them.

Here is the first one. It is by Mercyme and is called Greater. It has a fun and simple quality about it. Its message speaks to me, particularly when it tells us that the cross has already won the war. Enjoy.


This next one, by Casting Crowns is another nice one. It isn't deep and it isn't ever going to trouble the charts but it tells of God's Plan and how He wants us to trust him. A worthy message. Unfortunately I could only get the lyrics video but it is still well worth a listen.

The third one I have been spending a lot of time listening to is one we sang at Spring Harvest this year. This version is, quite clearly, not from Spring Harvest but is a really good on. It tells us about how Jesus called our names. It is upbeat, relentlessly positive and incredibly catchy.



The Final one is called My Beloved. It is simply a good tune and a great performance from Crowder.


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates