0

Spiritual Attack

Posted by Derrick on 21:46 in
I preached on Sunday. It was great. I really enjoyed it. Since then, I have been sick. Dreadfully sick. I haven't been this ill for a long time. Went into work on Monday but on Tuesday I ended up in the doctors and since then it's been steroids, sleep, antibiotics and a hacking cough.

Now, this of course may be ridiculous but I do sometimes feel that the enemy tries his best to take us down. He certainly hates to see us standing up and declaring our faith in Jesus. Is it ridiculous? I don't know.

I shall have to have a good think about it.

My wife went out to Bible Study last night and came back with some news which says that spiritual attack is very much in the air. I will write more later

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates