0

Finding inspiration

Posted by Derrick on 17:34

I have to admit that I am struggling to hear what God is calling me to do. Whenever I sit and try to think about it, there is an awful lot of distraction. These distractions can be anything at all and that's very frustrating.

My question is this: where can I go to for inspiration? I have tried to sit quietly and tried listening to music. Perhaps I could try the bible again but that's not helping much either.

Don't get me wrong, I am a lot closer to God than I have been in a while and I'm not feeling bad. I just can't find the inspiration I need.

Maybe it's me wanting to hide from what God wants me to do. There is an idea that will not go away and I want to know if that's what He wants me to do. Perhaps it's time for a direct question for God.


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates