0

Leading Church

Posted by Derrick on 19:33
I was asked to lead at church this morning. I have spoken a couple of times but not led the whole service. It was fun. The pastor told me, when I asked him what he wanted me to do, that it "is your service, do what feels right". Now, this is great if you are confident in your abilities to lead people closer to God.

For me, it was ever so slightly terrifying. God, of course, has better faith in my abilities than I do. He arranged for twice as many people as normal to be there! Praise the Lord.

It went well and was a lovely experience. I hope that I shall be able to enjoy the next time a little bit more.


IN the meantime, here's another song that I am enjoying at the minute. It is MercyMe again and this one is called Flawless

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates