0

Back home

Posted by Derrick on 11:23

Yesterday I went back to St. Mary's for the first time in years. This is the church I started going to after I became a Christian.

I became a believer at University and when I went home for the holidays it was to St. Mary's I went.

It has always been a somewhat high church. The services are very formal and not what my Evangelical nature loves. However, God has taught me so many things at that little church.

He has taught me humility. He has taught me not to judge. He has taught me to relax and enjoy my time with him.

I love that place and pray for it often.

Going back yesterday was such a great thing to do. It was lovely to be back in the Anglican fold for a little while. That denomination has so much to offer the world.


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates