0

A whole year

Posted by Derrick on 13:52
This time one year ago, my son was born. It was such a great day and God was most definitely in the situation with us. My wife was taken ill again with pre-eclampsia and was rushed on the Saturday (the 17th) to Inverness. I went with her in the ambulance and came home later that evening. Unfortunately, things had deteriorated in my absence and it was decided that the baby was coming out by the next day.

Cue much worry about how I would get to Inverness on time. I needn't have worried. how often is that the case. A wonderful, godly, woman helped me to arrange a lift and I felt totally uplifted in prayer throughout that day.

This last year has been amazing. He is such a great little boy. So like me and so like his mother as well. I thank God every day for what he has given me. He gave me my son and I have to say it has been a brilliant insight into how hard it must have been to give me His son.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates