0

Once more, it has been a while

Posted by Derrick on 21:19
This is the first post for a while. I would like to say that this is something down to my laziness but I don't think it is completely down to that this time. I have been under attack. Life is still great and God is still with us but I haven't been able to get to church for ages. Every time we get to go, something goes wrong. Leak under the sink this Sunday, baby banged her head last. Couldn't get to church the Sunday before etc. It sounds dramatic to claim that the enemy is attacking us but I genuinely think he is. I am pleased that he is doing so in a way, I suppose it shows that we are getting to him and we are doing the right thing. Something that I have done today is enter a competition to have a photograph on a calendar being made by the Bible Society. I sent in a couple of photos related to a Bible verse.
The verse I feel this goes well with is 2 Samuel 22:2 He said: “The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; Sometimes, I forget this but here it is! Thank you Lord

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates