0
Posted by Derrick on 12:52
So, it was supposed to be the end of the world today. Was I nervous? Yes, I was a little. I know that the Bible says that nobody knows the time or the date of the return of Christ but I have to admit I was a little nervous. The reason is simple. I know that I am not right with Christ. He and I still have some issues to sort out. Well, I do, he doesn't. This scares me because I want to be right with him but I simply cannot seem to be. There are lots of people trying to help me with this and I thank God for them all. There are people praying and people giving me some great advice but I cannot seem to sort it out. Simple thing is, I seem pathologically unable to calm my mind down enough to sit, read the Bible and pray about it. I try all sort of things to organise myself but I have never been able to manage it. I have something else to do now so I will have to stop writing this post. I will try and edit it later ...

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates