0

Moving on to pastures new

Posted by Derrick on 10:47
I wonder what God wants for me sometimes. I joke with myself that as a teacher I ran away from the ministry. I think I did seriously consider that whilst at university but was it really an option for me? I don't know. What I do know is that, despite my protestations, I am a very good teacher (not in terms of marking etc, never been my cup of tea that) who can deliver outstanding lessons and inspire kids. I hate being a teacher. I want to do something else but what? I have asked God about it and all I get is either silence or a feeling that teaching is for me. Well, I have a job interview next week, trying to get some career development going. Please pray that it goes well. It would be great for the family to move into a more rural area and I think there are some wonderful churches there too. that alone would be a great reason to go as I do need a spiritual kick up the backside. Please Lord?

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates